Not Just a Team, A Family Legacy.
Fastline Motorsports is among Canada’s elite racing teams, competing across Canada with a focus on both the NASCAR Pinty’s Series and weekly short track racing series in Ontario. Based in Hamilton, Ontario, the team was started and run by patriarch Joe Lapcevich until his untimely passing in early 2013. The team regrouped and raced in the memory of Papa Joe with all of the team cars being numbered 76 in his honour.
Our third generation drivers, Cayden and Treyten, are rapidly climbing the ranks of stock car racing and have both tasted championship success. We invite you to follow us on our journey to our next checkered flag.
The Next Big Thing
Cayden Lapcevich left quarter midget racing as arguably the sport’s winningest driver during his six years of competition. As a 15-year-old he captured the 2014 Super Stock Championship as Sunset Speedway and defended the title in 2105.
He now competes full time in the NASCAR Pinty’s Series. In his first full season he won 3 times and finished in the top 10 in all 12 events enroute to the 2016 NASCAR Pinty’s Series Championship and the Jostens Rookie of the Year Award. At the age of 16 he became the youngest NASCAR touring series champion in history.
- Seven-time QMA Grands Champion
- Seven-time QMA States Race Champion
- Region 4 2008 Champion in Jr. Honda, Jr. Stock & Light Mod.
- (This was the only year he ever ran for points and he won all three divisions with 21 A-Main wins that season alone)
- Over 40 Region 4 QMA A-Main wins including 2011 Robbie Stanley Memorial winner
- 31 Columbus Indoor A-Main wins
- Three-time Carolina Fall National winner
- Two-Time Garden State Turkey Derby winner
- Countless track records across the country
- Has claimed wins in NY, PA, CT, NJ, OH, MI, IN, IL, NC, TX, CA, BC
- 2016 NASCAR Pinty’s Series Championship in rookie season making him the youngest NASCAR touring series champion in history
- Three wins, 9 top fives and 12 top tens in 12 events (Avg. finish of 3.4)
- 2016 Jostens Rookie of the Year award in NASCAR Pinty’s Series
- 2016 performances earned a spot on the 2017 NASCAR Next program
- 2015 Sunset Speedway Super Stock Champion
- Numerous special event wins in Super Stock across Ontario
- Podium appearance in NASCAR Pinty’s Series
- NASCAR University of North Western Ohio (UNOH) Youth Achievement award winner besting 8000 drivers 18 years and under across North America
- 2014 Sunset Speedway Spring Derby 50 Winner
- 2014 Sunset Speedway Super Stock Champion
- 2014 Velocity 250 Winner
2013 Flamboro Speedway Frost Fest Winner
- 2012 Sunset Speedway Super Stock Rookie of the Year
- 8th in Sunset Speedway Super Stock track points
- Youngest competitor in Super Stock history
Eleven-year-old Treyten Lapcevich made history of his own in 2015. The youngster competed weekly against adults in Sunset Speedway’s Mighty Minis division, and in his first year of competition won the track championship.
He became the youngest track champion in Canadian racing history with the achievement and captured attention across the continent.
- Competed weekly against adults in Sunset Speedway’s Mighty Minis division
- Won track Championship in first year of competition
- Became the youngest track champion in Canadian racing history with the achievement and captured attention across the continent.
Partner With Our Winning Team!
A Partnership with Fastline Motorsports can help you build and promote your business with a mutually beneficial relationship.